What a year 2020 was… none of us saw that coming! We hope you had a well-deserved, relaxing break! While there’s a lot of uncertainty about what 2021 will bring, we can take our 2020 learnings and plan for a better 2021.
Last year saw changes for many businesses, and we were one of them. Although the year didn't work out as was expected as we rolled in to 2020 we wouldn't change a thing about how it ended. While there were many lessons and challenges, we are stronger and more certain about the direction we are heading and how we can help you build a stronger business to achieve your goals.
While we’re all relieved to see the end of 2020, but before we completely erase it from our minds, let’s take some time to reflect on all we achieved. Ask yourself the following questions and write down your answers, storing them somewhere safe to revisit at the end of the year.
- What are you most proud of from 2020?
- What was your biggest learning?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned about yourself?
- Who were the most influential and supportive people for you?
- What three things from the year are you most grateful for?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- What three words sum up the year for you?
- What skills could you better utilise this year?
- What areas should you stretch this year?
- What will success look like to you in 2021?
Let’s stay connected this year, we’re here to support you in any way we can. Get in touch for a complimentary catch up, book in a Business Planning session, or reach out for our Personal Budget template. These are just some of the ways we can help.
No matter what 2021 brings us, we know it’ll be better if we work together to support our teams and communities.